An Unrivaled Experience™
With Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
When you board a Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ voyage, you enter a luxurious paradise where everything is included – without exception and without compromise. Anticipate an unforgettable journey to the world’s greatest destinations, with unlimited shore excursions in every port you visit. And, throughout your voyage, take great pleasure knowing it’s all included.
- FREE Business Class Air*: On intercontinental roundtrip flights to select 2020/2021 voyages.
- FREE Roundtrip Air*: Applies to coach roundtrip flights from select U.S. and Canadian airports.
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions: Relish the history, culture and cuisine in every port at no additional charge.
- FREE One-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package: Concierge suites and higher
- FREE Specialty Restaurants: Complimentary dining in up to six gourmet restaurants; Pool Grill now open for dinner.
- FREE Prepaid Gratuities: No tipping required.
- FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi*: So you can stay connected.
- FREE Unlimited Beverages: Includes fine wines and premium spirits, as well as nonalcoholic beverages.
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges: Throughout the ship. Plus, in-suite mini bar replenished free daily.
- FREE Transfers*: Between airport and ship.
- FREE Room Service: 24 hours a day.
2021 President’s Cruise: The Beauty of Brazil
March 10 – 27, 2021 • Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro • Regent Seven Seas Cruises® • Seven Seas Voyager
For his tenth annual President’s Cruise, AAA Washington CEO Kirk Nelson invites you to join him on a South American sojourn that showcases the thrill of Brazil.
Discover the rhythm of life in a nation of lush jungles, vast wild pampas and beach-blessed colonial ports. Recharge your spirit with Brazil’s intoxicating energy – from the sizzling pulse of the samba to the passionate heart of its people.
Due to the exclusiveness of this voyage, space is limited and will go very quickly, so hurry and book today!
Select Itinerary Highlights:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – Immerse yourself in the local culture during your 3-night, pre-cruise Authentic Buenos Aires land and hotel stay. Experience life on a traditional estancia ranch, where you’ll be regaled by folk music, equestrian activities and a hearty lunch with regional wines. Enjoy a city highlights tour of the major neighborhoods and attractions, including Recoleta Cemetery – the final resting place for Eva Perón. Then get swept away by a passionate performance of sultry tango dancing over dinner.
- Montevideo, Uruguay – With an overnight on the ship in this small, laid-back capital, you’ll have plenty of time to explore its picturesque waterfront, architectural gems, lush parks, 100-year-old farmer’s market and prestigious wineries.
- São Paulo (Santos), Brazil – An endless array of unique discoveries await you in this vibrant metropolis. Stroll through the city’s exotic botanical gardens. See penguins and caimans at South America’s largest aquarium. Or, learn about the storied history of coffee at the Museu do Café, housed in a former palace.
- Ilha Grande, Brazil – The beauty of this unspoiled paradise is that the entire island is a protected nature reserve and a car-free zone! Relax on over 200 pristine, white-sand beaches. Kayak, snorkel or dive in its crystal-clear waters. Or, venture out on 13 hiking trails and spot iguanas, howling monkeys and tropical birds in its dense rainforests.
- Búzios, Brazil – Considered one of the world’s ten most beautiful spots, this once sleepy fishing village is now an international resort with a wealth of gorgeous, golden sand beaches.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – From its trendy Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to its iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugarloaf Mountain, Rio radiates an air of exuberance that feels like Carnival is celebrated here every day.
2020 President’s Cruise: Magnificent Mediterranean
June 14 – 26, 2020 • Barcelona to Monte Carlo • Regent Seven Seas® • Seven Seas Splendor™
LAST CALL – AAA Washington CEO Kirk Nelson and his wife Patty invite you to join him on board the newest masterpiece at sea, Seven Seas Splendor®, as you sail to chic, sun-kissed ports of the Mediterranean. Soak up the culture, cuisine and sights of 9 glamorous European destinations with plenty of time for beachside relaxation in between. Fellow AAA travelers will be there to share in all the memories you’ll make, and exclusive AAA inclusions will enhance every day of your journey.
Due to the exclusiveness of this voyage, space is limited and will go very quickly, so hurry and book today.
Select Itinerary Highlights:
- Barcelona, Spain – One of Europe’s most visually stunning cities, Barcelona showcases dazzling art, culture and architecture. From Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia Cathedral, to the splendid works at the Picasso Museum and the Miro Foundation, to the passionate ambiance of a flamenco show, you’re sure to be wowed.
- Ibiza, Spain – Stroll the world-renowned shopping and dining or discover the calming surroundings: limestone hills topped by lush pine forests, winding cobbled streets lined with quaint whitewashed houses and beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Rome, Italy – Whether enjoying the street performers at the Spanish Steps, people-watching over a fine glass of wine in colorful Trastevere, or taking in the historical and architectural glory that is Rome, visitors are spoiled for choice in this truly Eternal City.
- Ajaccio (Corsica), France –Surrounded by green-hued mountains, with shady palm-fringed squares and pleasure boats bobbing in the bay, Ajaccio offers a pleasing number of sites to explore. View the Musee Fesch, with its fine collection of Renaissance paintings, and Napoleon’s birthplace, the Casa Bonaparte.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – Monte Carlo is known for its celebrity-sightings, casinos and nightlife, yet the Old World shines through in its art and architecture. Palaces, cathedrals and museums dot this small municipality in an old town full of rich history.
- Saint-Tropez, France – Beyond the ultra-luxurious resorts, enjoy the hilly Provençal countryside, where charming villages with narrow-stepped streets, lovely churches and stunning scenic views beckon. Visit a local winery or take a drive along the rugged coast and revel in the gorgeous views.
MEXICAN MYSTIQUE CRUISE
10 NIGHTS • OCTOBER 12 – 22, 2020 • ROUNDTRIP FROM LOS ANGELES • SEVEN SEAS MARINER
Port of Call: Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Mazatlán, Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Itinerary Highlights: The Mexican Riviera offers much more than sun, sand and siesta. There’s also horseback riding and mountain biking in Ensenada (followed by a tangy margarita at Hussong’s Cantina, where the popular cocktail was reputedly invented). La Paz enchants with its slow-paced lifestyle and small-town charms. In Mazatlán, witness daring cliff divers who jump from the highest rocky staircase at the Sanchez Taboada esplanade. Manzanillo, known as the Sailfish Capital of the World, offers excellent sport fishing, but also lush courses for golfers.
And, if shopping is your passion, Puerto Vallarta’s international style and Old World charm delights with cobblestone streets and a park-like setting along the river, where outdoor vendors sell fine silver jewelry, designer clothing, leather goods and handmade pottery.
AAA WASHINGTON EXCLUSIVE AMENITY: $500 per suite onboard spending credit*
*Ship registry: Regent Seven Seas – The Bahamas. Restrictions and limitations apply per product and offers. Ask AAA for full details. Agency #178-018-521