6 Questions to Ask About Insuring College Students
College students come equipped with a lot of questions. When it comes to insuring them, here are a few you might consider:
- Are your student’s personal possessions covered under your homeowner’s insurance?
- Does it make a difference if they are in dorms or renting an apartment off campus?
- Will they be taking a vehicle to school with them? Is this vehicle still registered to you?
- If they drive a friend’s car and get into an accident, will it be covered?
- Is their laptop/desktop computer or tablet covered?
- If they borrow another student’s laptop and it is stolen, will your insurance policy provide coverage?
Unless you’re a student of insurance, it’s hard to remember all the rules, but you can always contact a AAA insurance professional to help answer your questions.
To find out more about student coverage offered by AAA Insurance — or to get information on home, life, car and the many other insurance products that AAA offers — call (877) 222-4678 for a free, no-obligation consultation. You also can find an agent near you, or request a quote online.
Consider the following articles: