You’re invited to the Grand Opening Celebration of the Issaquah AAA Cruise & Travel store
GRAND OPENING: January 3-31, 2022
Issaquah AAA Cruise & Travel
170 Front St N
Mon – Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Enter to Win
- (1) Seven-day Holland America Cruise to Alaska for two
- (1) $200 Delta Vacations E-Certificate
- (1) Victoria Clipper roundtrip transportation for two, Seattle to Victoria
- (1 of 2) Multi-pocket SCOTTeVEST
Plan, Book and Save with AAA Travel.
Our experienced travel agents offer everything from expertise to extra perks. Because we’re AAA, you’ll get access to exclusive AAA benefits, like cruise specials, onboard credits, reduced booking deposits and more from the nation’s largest leisure travel agency.
From the Unexpected to The Everyday.
At the AAA Washington Insurance agency, we believe that great insurance begins with on-on-one conversations and ends with customized coverage protecting you and your family. Our trustworthy agents will find and fix any coverage issue you might have and find you better insurance at a better value, along with way more piece of mind.
Save Enough to Pay for Your AAA!
With AAA Discounts & Rewards, you can save on travel, services, entertainment, automotive and more. Best of all, these savings can add up to more than pay for your yearly AAA membership.
ShopSmart at AAA.
AAA is your go-to resource for the smartest travel merchandise – on land, at sea and in the air. All are carefully selected for functional performance and quality by our AAA Travel Store Buyer and Packing Coach.
Issaquah AAA Cruise & Travel Grand Opening Prize Rules
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Drawing is open to all legal residents of Washington and Idaho, 21 years or older (one entry per person), except AAA employees, immediate family of AAA Washington employees and participating vendors. Prize is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entries are via registration forms. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. Need not be present to win.
HOW TO ENTER — AT THE ISSAQUAH AAA CRUISE & TRAVEL STORE: Complete a drawing entry form at the Issaquah AAA Cruise & Travel store located at 170 Front St N Issaquah, WA 98027, during business hours from January 3–31, 2022.
HOW TO WIN: One (1) prize winner will be randomly selected by AAA Washington from all eligible entries for each prize. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or mail within ten (10) days of the drawing, to be held by February 7, 2022, and must meet all eligibility requirements. One prize per household.
PRIZE: An IRS Form 1099 showing the fair market value of the prize may be issued to the federal government for tax reporting purposes.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this drawing, participants grant AAA Washington the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures, likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the services of AAA Washington. Prize winner may be required to sign affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgment forms, liability releases and except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases within ten (10) days of prize notification. If any prize winner declines his or her prize, or fails to comply with the Official Rules and Regulations as outlined here, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at AAA Washington discretion. AAA Washington expressly disclaims any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AAA Washington and its employees and officers, from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for injury, damage, or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this drawing (regardless of the cause of such injury, damages or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent misuse of any prizes awarded.
OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST REQUESTS: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address to: AAA Washington — Attn: Corporate Communications, 3605 132nd AVE SE, Bellevue, WA. 98006.
HOLLAND AMERICA CRUISE: (1) Seven-day Alaska Cruise for two people from any North American port. Prize awarded is ocean view cabin. Includes port taxes and government fees. Does not include air, transfers, daily per-person gratuities, optional shore excursions and all other incidentals. Cruise is nontransferable and has no cash value if not used. Cruise must sail by February 1, 2023, with AAA Washington. Valid on 2022/2023 Holland America Cruise. Restrictions and limitations apply ask AAA WA for full details. Agency #178-018-521
$200 DELTA VACATIONS E-CERTIFICATE:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Purchase a Delta Vacations air and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin city within the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination by January 31, 2023.
- For Delta Vacations, offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; $200 off hotel. The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating Delta Vacations hotels.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required.
- Any unused value is forfeited and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component. No refunds will be issued towards offer. Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Disney, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands, and for groups of 10 or more. Blackout dates may apply.
- E-certificate must be applied at time of booking or before travel takes place. E-certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional codes or e-certificates.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations air reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure. Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- For Delta Vacations, participation in SkyMiles is subject to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles program located at delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed for miles to be posted to their SkyMiles, MileagePlus or Club Premier account.
E-certificate code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Make your reservation through AAA Issaquah. Reservations are subject to program dates and availability.
CLIPPER VACATIONS: Roundtrip transportation on the Victoria Clipper between Seattle and Victoria must be booked through Issaquah AAA Cruise & Travel Store (425 557-0222). Transportation only. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Based on availability at the time of booking. Must be used by 12/31/2022.
SCOTTeVEST: One men’s size medium–XL or one women’s size medium–XL. Colors; black, khaki, navy (men only) and red, black or khaki (women only). 27 zippered pockets. Washable.